This 1 day CPD accredited Caldicott Guardian training course is suitable for newly appointed or experienced Caldicott roles, including those who are required to support Caldicott Guardians. It meets the annual training requirements as specified in the Information Governance Toolkit (IG Toolkit which states “Organisations should ensure that Caldicott Guardians and Caldicott leads are offered effective training and support”).
The training also provides up to date advice and guidance in a constantly evolving role.
It is a practical, interactive course with detailed handouts. We cover a range of topics including:
- Sharing information safely
- The Caldicott Guardian Manual
- General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) update
- Case studies
- Guidance for lawful and ethical processing of information
- Mini Healthcheck to test your organisation’s compliance in key areas