This free event has been arranged by the northern UK Caldicott Guardian Council (UKCGC) regional networks, who together with experts from DAC Beachcroft and StayCompliant training, will explore with delegates the general problems of overseeing the guarding and sharing of patient/service-user personal information in a small organisation (under 50 staff). The workshop will specifically focus on sharing service-user personal data with relatives or significant others – including what should happen after their death.
• Presentations and small workgroups.
• Plenary session with write-up; feed back to attendees.
Target audience and ticket allocation
• Those undertaking the Caldicott function or information sharing oversight, irrespective of their job title.
• Priority will be given to work bases from the north (as this is a NW and NE network event).
• Places allocated on a first come first served basis.
• Limited to two people per organisation.
• No part-time attendance.
• Numbers are restricted by room size to 50 attendees.